Buyer’s Guide: Best Turkey Box Calls
Turkey box call dates back to the 1800s. It’s basically a piece of wood with two sides and a spoon-like piece on top which you tap to make a turkey sound. However, you can definitely make turkey sounds with a mouth call. It’s more modern looking and compact. Needless to say, If you’re not a natural turkey caller, you won’t arrive with a freshly caught turkey in time for Sunday lunch.
To give yourself the best odds of catching a turkey or two, make sure you have the best equipment for the job, and guarantee that you will catch turkey to keep the hobby a fun and enjoyable activity. The box call will give you a more natural-sounding sound that can mimic almost perfectly.
Below are a few best turkey box calls to accompany you on your next hunting spree:
- With this one, the name says it all. So combine your experience with this brand’s outstanding reputation of producing quality turkey box call, and you have the perfect match for hunting turkey. No more stalking turkey for long periods. Instead, lure them to you with ease and without breaking a sweat. This brand has been around for quite some time and struck a very favorable chored with its customers. So you’ll be sure they have your back should some unforeseen stuff pop up.
- The added benefit that comes with this box call is that it’s bi-lingual. On the one side, you can mimic the sound of a gobbler. While the other side is reserved to mimic the sound of a hen. So you’ll get an extra layer of ammunition to modify your hunting technique should the need arise.
- Its two-sided design is accompanied by a beautifully crafted mahogany wood finish. To ensure every note is perfectly pitched, a fixed pivot point together with an automatic lid will see that your sounds are perfectly synced.
- If you’re into handcrafted wooden products made with precision, patience, and love, then this one will be a perfect match for you. It is made from carefully selected hardwood to ensure maximum durability, longevity, and produce the most precise sounds possible.
- Since its handcrafted, you won’t have to worry about it breaking because it was made with the finest quality of wood to reinforce its durability. And output the most realistic sounding clucks, yelps, and cackles possible.
- Made with passion for wood crafting. Hand made. Carefully selected hardwood to produce a world-class product. When it comes to sound output, the Maestro Buski Long Box Turkey Call makes the most precise yelps, cackles, and clucks.
- While this one is beginner-friendly and easy to master, experienced turkey callers will still find it an invaluable turkey call to add to their toolbox. This one also comes with a multitude of sound-producing capabilities: yelps, clicks, cackles, purrs. You name it.
- Getting up and running with this one is easy. It’s ready out the box with a minimal learning curve.
- Walnut wood finish. Sounds more natural. Proper finger control.
As you can see a box call is an invaluable tool to have whenever you set out to hunt for some turkey. It is said that if you use the right tools for the job it will be done right the first time. And with a turkey call, the same thing applies. It will be more enjoyable and fun, and when you return home, rest assured you’ll be bringing with you a turkey or two, guaranteed.